martes, 21 de agosto de 2007

martes....menos mal que no es 13...es 21 que es peor

falta poco pa pasar agosto...y para muchos eso es un alivio...


LOS CULPABLES DE TODO
-My Chemical Romance “I’m not OK (I promise)”
-Babasonicos “Irresponsable”
-The Clash “London calling”
-The Clash “I fought the law”
-The White Stripes “You don’t know what love is (you just do as you told)”

-Red Hot Chilli Peppers “Suck my kiss”
-Prince “Guitar”
-Keane “Nothing in my way”
-Faith No More “Ashes to ashes”
-System Of A Down “Lonely day”
-The Prodigy “Fire starter”

-Panic! At The Disco “Lying is the most fun”
-U2 “Hola me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me”
-Seal “Kiss from a rose”
-KoRn “Evolution”

-MetallicA “Until it sleeps”
-Deftones “Digital bath”
-The Bravery “Believe”
-The Bravery “Bad sun”
-Guns N’ Roses “Paradise city”




Cheester...el original

No hay comentarios.: