lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

Programación Lunes 18 Junio

LOS CULPABLES DE TODO lunes 18 junio

-The Frattelis “Henrietta”
-The Strokes “Someday”
-A.F.I. “Love like winter”
-Marilyn Manson “Tourniquet”
-Nine Inch Nails “The hand that feed”
-Linkin Park “What I’ve done”

-Teleradio Donoso “Pitica”
-The White Stripes “My doorbell”
-AC/DC “Highway to hell”
-AC/DC “Stiff upper lip”
-Jet “Are you gonna be my girl?”
-The Killers “When you were young”

-MetallicA “The Unforgiven”
-My Chemical Romance “Welcome to the black parade”
-The Magic Numbers “Take a chance”
-Blur “Song 2”
-Paul McCartney “Dance tonight”

-Audioslave “Coshise”
-The Gathering “Shortest day”
-Desaloon “Abrázame”
-Maroon Five “Make me wonder”
-Maroon Five "This love"
-The Offspring "Gone away"

Cheester

1 comentario:

saqysay dijo...

GRANDE...
DJ CHEESTER...

SALUDOS!!!